Examining the Future of the Open and Universal Internet
Published: Thursday, May 14, 2015
In this session, which took place on May 14, 2015, panelists discuss the future of the open and universal Internet.
- Eli Noam, Professor, Columbia Business School
- Leslie Daigle, Former Chief Internet Technology Officer, Internet Society; GCIG Research Advisory Network member
- Jacquelynn Ruff, Vice President, International Public Policy & Regulatory Affairs, Verizon Communications
- Andrew Wyckoff, Director, Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation, OECD; GCIG Research Advisory Network member
- Christopher Yoo, Professor, University of Pennsylvania Law School; GCIG Research Advisory Network member